Monday, July 11, 2011

Blog Candy Winner from Hop #3

Congratulations lucky #11, you win the prize. 
Jackie L Watson said...
Gorgeous tree by the way, I just these, and your tutorial was as easy to follow as your card holders where to make. Thank you for sharing. I would use mine to send my awesome sister something special(can't tell she is a rocker too)! Jackie, I will be mailing out your very own gift card holder.  The Christmas tree will be your responsibility.  I have had a number of people ask if I put the tree up just for this post.  No, this was from last Christmas.  It was covered with about 15 different gift card holders.  Thanks to everyone that came and looked at my blog for the hop.  I am going to participate in the next VC_Rocker blog hop too. I am off to Salt Lake City tomorrow for the Stampin' Up! convention.  I will be coming home with lots of fun and new ideas.  Have a great week everyone.  Roscoe will be dogging the email if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment