Monday, August 15, 2011

Lucky Winner of My Blog Hop

I can't believe the end of the blog hops have happened for the Rockers.  I have had so much fun doing this.  I guess I will need to just participate in other hops.  Now for the lucky winner.  I had 84 look at my page during the hop.  DH was asked to choose a number between 1 and 39 for all the comments that were left.  He has never looked at my blog (doesn't even know what a blog hop is).  He picked lucky number 1.

Shari said: I tell you hwhut, that is right purty.  

Woo hoo.  I promise I didn't prompt him or anything.  I guess I should use the thing other people use to  pick so it is completely random and no one can accuse me of playing favorites.  Some people use Random.org which I tried to look at this weekend.  I don't understand how to get it on my blog so I will be working on this for the next time I give away candy.  Anyway, congratulations Shari and I will be shipping your stuff out.  Ya'll have a great week and I will see you later.  I will be teaching a Rocker class next Monday and I need to get ready for it.  Roscoe says hi to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment